SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Under the authority of the Administrative and Financial Director, the accounting technician or controller performs various administrative and accounting tasks according to the operations and legal obligations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce various financial reports and analyzes;
- Reconcile daily sales with sales reports and make the corresponding accounting entries;
- Take out the sales reports, reconcile the transactions and verify the data;
- Analyze the various daily reports to ensure compliance and compliance with the controls put in place;
- Reconcile inventories with theoretical inventories based on purchases and sales;
- Enter data into the accounting system
- Assist the Administrative and Financial Director in the accounting entries and the preparation of the end-of-month documents;
- Assist the Administrative and Financial Director in the preparation of documents for the annual audit of accounting books;
- Perform the bank reconciliation;
- Prepare GST and QST returns;
- Track the capital asset register.
- College Studies Degree or Accounting Bachelor Degree;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of Acomba software;
- Mastery of the Office suite;
- Mastery of oral and written French;
- Precision and attention to detail
- Sense of organization and autonomy;
- Team spirit;
- Knowledge of Master D software: an asset.
- 35h / week;
- Salary to be discussed
- Group insurance and collective RRSP after 18 months.
Expected start date: January 21, 2019